Hello everyone. In this article, I am going to demonstrate to you how to install and configure Nginx on your Ubuntu/Linux server.
What is Nginx?
It is open-source software for web serving. And If you want to know in detail about it go through the below link -
To get started with this article you must have a running ubuntu server in AWS. If you don’t have one then follow this article.
- Firstly update your server to receive the latest versions of the packages.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
2. Now install the Nginx package.
sudo apt install nginx
3. Check the list of the app on the firewall and allow the Nginx through the firewall.
sudo ufw app list sudo ufw allow 'Nginx Full'
4. Now check the running status of Nginx and if it is running the move forward to the next step.
sudo systemctl status nginx
5. That’s all now you have successfully installed Nginx in the ubuntu server. To verify paste your server public IP Address in the browser. And it will give show you like this
So by following these 5 simple steps you can easily set up Nginx on your Linux server.
Hope you have liked the article. And if you have any problems, you can ask me in the comment section.